Friday, June 24, 2011

Like My Mother Does

Well... I might not be updating the blog as much as I would like to the next few weeks because.... I BROKE MY RIGHT HAND!!! I can type but not for long because I get really frustrated! I broke it playing softball on Monday night. I caught the ball with the wrong hand, the one without the mitt on it. Not smart, I know. My Grandpa Sales and Aunts left and my Gammy (Mom's Mom) and PaG came to visit, they are here now. We are having fun with them.


I want to share with you a song that I absolutely love right now. If you watched American Idol you will know this song. Lauren Alaina sang it on the finale. I cried the first time I listened to it and now I smile while listening to it. There is no better way to describe the way I feel about my Mom and our relationship than this song! It says it all, it's perfect!!! Listen and Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment